What Do You Understand By Naturalist Sun Bathing?
Naturalist sun bathing is nothing but all about
attaining a tan brown look while sunbathing. Bronzing your skin by
exposing yourself to UV or ultraviolet rays emitted by the sun is
generally known as suntanning. The release of melanin pigment into skin
cells forces the skin to change its color in this process. Melanin is
the substance which protects your body from excessive absorption of
excessive solar radiation. There are various factors due to which people
prefer to go for naturalist sun bathing. Some of them are:
- To avoid depression.
- To make themselves look more beautiful and attractive.
- To have a better skin health.
Every year almost 22 million Americans tan themselves in sun. This is the reason behind the increasing population on sea beaches. But, you should follow certain guidelines and precautions to protect yourself from harmful hazards of suntanning. These are:
- Carry potential sun tanning lotion to protect your skin from dangers and side effects of sun tanning.
- Wear hat or full sleeves clothes while tanning yourself.
- Wear suitable googles or safety eyewear to protect your eyes from harmful UV or ultraviolet rays.
- Choose skin care products as per your skin type.
- Your tanning lotion or sunscreen should have sufficient SPF to protect you from harmful UV rays.
- Apply sunscreen to your body 20 to 30 minutes before going in the sun, in order to have perfect result of suntanning.
You may even go for sun tanning bed to tan yourself while enjoying the sun. The sun tanning beds are very expensive but you may choose the one as per your pocket and your requirements. It would be much better if you prefer to go for the branded one. Finally, it is the result that matters to you.