Used Tanning Beds Are An Inexpensive Choice
Buying used tanning beds for tanning or giving that 'designer skin' look to your skin is a risky job because you cannot decide on certain facts about the tanner. Though, many people prefer to buy used tanning beds for sunless tanning, you need to question yourself certain things before you buy one.
- Can you afford a new tanning bed?
- For how long are you planning to continue with the tanning procedure?
- Is your budget too low?
- Are you getting the product from a store which is reliable?
Certain problems regarding used tanning beds are:
- The used tanning beds often have major defects in them, either technical or manual which the seller will never say. After bringing it home, you may try hard but the bronzing color will never appear.
- Why would someone give up a tanning bed if he/she finds it useful and sans any problem.
- Furthermore, the used tanning beds have a price range which is not so much less than the new ones.
- You won't get used tanning beds with warranties or other assurances- hence any part of the indoor tanning bed will not be replaced for free.
- You would go on wasting money on the defective product that you can't even return.
- Hence, there is the risk of purchasing used tanning beds with defects which you may not know while buying.
Now, if your budget is low or if you want it for short time use, take a previous knowledge of the products and its features before you buy it.
1. Look out how old it is?
2. Does its any part seem to be missing or defective?
3. The time associated with tanning; prefer those which give less than 30 minutes of duration.
4. The lamps of the tanner are of great importance, they actually tan your body.
5. See the mode of the bulbs, what intensity of ultraviolet rays do they give out? Bulbs with low intensity of UVB rays are better because they give you a darker tan than those which have high intensity of UVB rays.