Indoor Tanning Benefits
The indoor tanning benefits have increased the popularity of the tanning beds among the people who want to get the brown tan beauty as well as for those who want to hide the aging spots. The tanning products are manufactured for giving you a natural tanning look without any exposure to the sun. The indoor tanning benefits have attracted many towards indoor tanning.
There are two types of ultraviolet radiations in the sun's rays: UVA and UVB. The UVB cause sunburns by burning the upper layers of the skin. UVA is the one that makes people tan. The lower layers of the epidermis are penetrated by UVA where melanocytes are triggered to produce melanin. Melanin is a brown pigment that helps in tanning.
What are the problems related to tanning under the sun?
The UVA rays penetrate through the protective layer of the epidermis and may damage the immune system causing serious illnesses like melanoma, the most deadly type of skin cancer.
The indoor tanning benefits are:
1. The tanning beds tan by giving out the UVA rays from the lamps attached to the device and they try to give the glow to your skin.
2. The radiation amount of the ultraviolet rays is limited in amount and they penetrate perfectly to tan.
3. The adjustable auto timer stops the tan in time and thus excessive tanning is prevented.
4. In sun tanning, you cannot regulate the time and there lies the possibility of penetration of the UVA rays, causing problems for your skin.
5. The indoor tanning doesn't cause sunburns.
6. They reduce the tension of side effects and allow you to tan freely.
7. Sun tan need not give a thorough tan to your body but, in a tanning bed, the body is tanned uniformly.