Tanning In Saloons with Commercial Tanning BedsIndoor tanning is a practice that has become very popular, especially amongst the young and trendy crowd. Commercial tanning salons have sprung just about everywhere to cater to the demand and to provide people with a bronze color tan.
Not just about everyone is able to go to the beach and get a suntan. Besides, taking a suntan can be dangerous as there is a risk of overexposure and getting sunburns. Recent research ahs proven that overexposure to UVB radiation may lead to melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer. All of these reasons have provided a great opportunity for growth to the tanning services and an excuse for people to walk into a tanning booth to get a 30-minute tan.
Tanning booths provide a safe tanning experience. The tanning beds at these salons can be programmed to work for a certain period of time and emit a certain output of radiation. The staff at tanning salons is usually well trained. The employees know how to operate the equipment and to provide the clients with high quality service.
Tanning salons provide a clean and hygienic environment with state of the art equipment. The saloons have come up with a variety of attractive subscription packages that allow the customers to use the bed of their choice at the time of their choice. Customers have never had it so good. They are getting excellent services and tans at bargain prices.
Of course, there are certain precautions that both the tanning saloon staff and the customer should take. Following these precautions will ensure that the customers get the best out of their tanning experience and do not suffer from any complications.
These precautions are listed below.
1. Customers should not resort to indiscriminate tanning. Overexposure to UV radiation at tanning beds can be harmful.
2. Customers should always wear protective goggles when lying down in a tanning bed.
3. Customers should wear a moisturizer and a good quality sunscreen when taking a tan.
4. Customers should take the advice of the operator and follow instructions.
5. If the customers are taking any medication that may cause allergies under UV radiation, then they should consult a dermatologist or a doctor before taking a tan.
Tanning salon owners should provide a safe, clean and hygienic environment at their salons. The staff should not allow underage children to use the tanning facilities.